OP
OP
charliethetuna

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So what you are saying is your tank consumes a LOT of calcium and alk! LOL!
Lol def ..I think I'm going to have to upgrade my cal reactor .right now it's a vertex rg6 I think the older model ..maybe I will have to go bigger and spend the money for a geo ..

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Any updates?

crusso1993

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the updates!

I'm wondering if there are specific reasons you opted for an 80/20 stand instead of saving a ton of money and going with a wood built stand?

OP
OP
charliethetuna

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I’ve never been able to keep Potter’s wrasses alive for more than a month! Hats off to you!
Honestly these 2 are pigs man ..they eat pellets and algea ..I got my 2 at the same time from salgado aquatics ..did great for me .I've tried a few in the past from a few diffrent shops and had no luck..I think its a matter of getting good ones.

OP
OP
charliethetuna

charliethetuna

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes .my last tank was built on a wood stand and leaked on me ,I dont think it was from the stand as it was built like a mac truck but I wanted to eliminate that reason,I then was going to go with a steel tube stand but I would have not been able to get it down my staircase in 1 peice as the tanks with was 35 and the heigh of the stand was 38 ,my door frame was 32 ...the 80/20 was prebuilt burly the guys that made the tank then taken apart and labeled al
Thanks for the updates!

I'm wondering if there are specific reasons you opted for an 80/20 stand instead of saving a ton of money and going with a wood built stand?
Beautiful setup. Nicest reef I've seen in a while. Surprised there are not more replies here. Certainly a tank deserving to be featured here on R2R.
Beautiful setup. Nicest reef I've seen in a while. Surprised there are not more replies here. Certainly a tank deserving to be featured here on R2R.
Thank you very much for the compliment

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 7.0%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 5 4.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back