My 400

It's been a month since your last update.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

What's new and different?
 
It's been a month since your last update.

Hope you had a nice Thanksgiving.

What's new and different?
Happy thanksgiving. All is good i did add 3 kessils to add some shimmer to the radions ..worked out pretty well .I am also thinking about selling off a few of my larger colonys as im getting alot of shading ..tanks doing great right now ,so im not sure if I want to touch it lol.you can see some shimmer in the video from the kessils
 

Attachments

  • 2025-12-05-234839205.mp4
    10.4 MB
Happy thanksgiving. All is good i did add 3 kessils to add some shimmer to the radions ..worked out pretty well .I am also thinking about selling off a few of my larger colonys as im getting alot of shading ..tanks doing great right now ,so im not sure if I want to touch it lol.you can see some shimmer in the video from the kessils
Yes, the shimmer is noticeable and nice. I like it!

Everything is looking great, man!

Where will you sell if you decide to do some chopping? I presume you have locals that would love to get their hands on some.
 
Yes, the shimmer is noticeable and nice. I like it!

Everything is looking great, man!

Where will you sell if you decide to do some chopping? I presume you have locals that would love to get their hands on some.
I have a friend with a really really really big tank .he may want them as colonys ...I do have a frag tank so I can always frag them keep a peice for myself and start again .. 10 year anniversary i always said I will break it down redo some rockwork and start over ,sometimes when U get the tank to where u want its nice to reset and start again .keeps the hobby fresh for me ..im getting close to the 10 year mark ..idk its alotta work just a thought for now .
 
I have a friend with a really really really big tank .he may want them as colonys ...I do have a frag tank so I can always frag them keep a peice for myself and start again .. 10 year anniversary i always said I will break it down redo some rockwork and start over ,sometimes when U get the tank to where u want its nice to reset and start again .keeps the hobby fresh for me ..im getting close to the 10 year mark ..idk its alotta work just a thought for now .
That's the 2nd time you're bringing up a restart. Looks like it's something that could be fun!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 5.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 15.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 9 45.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new