My 40g Breeder Build

twerdine92

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 16, 2018
Messages
244
Reaction score
145
Location
Houston
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys - just wanted to share some pics of 40 breeder build!

Let me know what you think and what I should add or change! I’m waiting on new magnetic frag racks to come in btw.

258c2f06c551d4c38db6fe84a1dc937d.jpg
5e2c13d9688adfc8f2a3bf273c87130b.jpg
1b0c02ca19fe0f8a648b635c7cb8bbfe.jpg
f091fc28108e1e17fc8777be92303e1e.jpg
f3077f3d70cd97375daa29697a132985.jpg
856b37850747b748e17ff0c04091e275.jpg
78d54d4f39992857e4e0e48bbdfea636.jpg
47028d9805984c5d77e16da8db2f0015.jpg
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 10 31.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 16 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 9.4%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 34.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 15 46.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 25.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 15.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new