My 5 gallon fluval spec

New acquisition pom pom crab

IMG_5749.jpg
 
How's the filtration in the back... did you keep the foam and carbon?

Never knew they made a 5g version, I currently have the 2g one.
 
I have my fluval spec 5 gallon i have live rock on the tank but i just wanna to buy i ligthing but i dont not what i can buy to be my best choise to grow coral
I will really thanks yours help!!! :))
 
As soon as my work got these in, I instantly thought of a nano reef. Yours looks really good, its going to be hard not to buy one now. Is that the light that comes with it?
 
Is this nano still going?
 
Is this tank still going? Thinking of buying the same tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 40 31.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 18 14.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new