My 57 Rimless

Can anyone guess what this contraption will be used for? Hint I got the idea from a fellow R2R member.

IMG_3300.jpg
 
Looking good! Excited to see what you come up with.
 
​We have Salty Water!!! The water is still a little cloudy, but that will clear up soon. The island rock came out just as I wanted it to. Had plenty of space on all side and top for coral growth. I'd really like to go all SPS on this rock with maybe a large clam in the center cavity. The left side is just a pile of dry rocks that I had hanging around. I'll be transferring most of my live rock from my bio-cube. All of it will be going on the left side. I want to have a lot of room for fish to swim and corals to grow.

Top down of the island. Lots of room on all side :)
IMG_6483.jpg


Front view
IMG_6488.jpg


Right side view
IMG_6490.jpg


FTS
IMG_6492.jpg


I couldn't be more pleased with the look of this tank in my living room. By the end of the year I expect it will be starting to take on its full shape.
IMG_6496.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new