My 57 Rimless

I spent some time photographing today.

IMG_6882_1.jpg

IMG_6890_1.jpg

IMG_6891_1.jpg

IMG_6893_1.jpg

I'm having a really hard time to get the yellow on this torch to come throw in the photos.
IMG_6894_1.jpg
 
I received some frags from another R2R about 3 weeks ago. All are doing very well. Sorry for the crappy cell phone pictures.

Forest Fire Monti
IMG_3585.jpg


Rainbow Monti
IMG_3589.jpg


Red Digitata on the left and Appleberry Monti n the right
IMG_3590.jpg


I picked up this Derasa Clam from my LFS last weekend. It's about 3" long.
IMG_3579.jpg
 
It would be hard to part with the crab for just a little fish but I would be willing to do it for you since you have an awesome tank set up
 
I just read this entire thread. Great build! The product of your work is awesome! The leopards are beautiful also. I miss mine.
 
Ain't nothing like coming home from a happy day at work and looking at your tank for hours!!! Beautiful tank! Keep the pictures coming
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 3.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new