My 60 Gallon Cube

\Clownfish/

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Evening everyone!

New member here at reef2reef and wanted to check this forum out and see how things go. I’ve been a member of reefcentral for over 10 years! I want to tread the water and test new forums out there.

I’ve been in and out of the hobby but one day I just got the bug and I’m back again. Hoping to stay for a long time this time around. I started with a 55 Gal for my first ever saltwater. It was a big mistake. I didn’t do my research and everything didn’t make it. Couple years forward I gave it another shot and learned a lot from the forums and did some research on the side and finally started a 10 Gal and then a 20 Gal and finally to a 60 Gal Cube.

I am by no means an expert but I love learning more and more about the hobby, ocean life, and simply love watching them explore their habitat. I’m an aspiring aquatics zookeeper so I could work on my tank all day if I could hahaha.

My hubby @Collins6542 may have shown you our tank but here it is again lol. Yes, I know the hippo tang will be too large for this tank but I already have plans for when that time comes. In the mean time he’s enjoying being the piggy in the tank.

Can’t wait to show you the progress as things grow and change.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 29.6%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 30 37.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 25.9%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 5 6.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.2%
Back