My 60 Gallon Fish-Only

Clownfish_Boy

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 17, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
865
Location
Rocky Mount, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Stocking of my fish-only 60 gallon is nearly complete; maybe 1-2 more fish and I'm good.....
Five Fish Small.jpg
 
Would love you see pictures of all your fish!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new