My 60 gallon reef tank

jgstreit

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 18, 2025
Messages
11
Reaction score
37
Location
dallas
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_2088.jpeg
 
It looks like you are off to a good start! Congratulations on the new adventure!!!
 
\
It looks like you are off to a good start! Congratulations on the new adventure!!!
Thank you so much! Any ideas what I should do on the back wall- also any ideas for corals that are good for very high flow (my current goes across my tank and I am trying to find something to go on the right side closest to it)?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new