My 600 gallon reef

New fish is here!
20160416_182957_zps1i5wcofp.jpg
 
That is a giant fish
 
Great fish!
 
awesome! Can you describe your sump layout? So jealous about the footprint of that tank and the space in the tank room!
My sump is very simple, it's 100 tank, with refugium, overflow return, 2 external pumps, and a drain line for water changes. My skimmer is external so I just have live rock in open area. I included so pictures and I'm sure there is a video in this thread somewhere



 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new