My 72 Gallon tank

manuel732

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 13, 2016
Messages
137
Reaction score
30
Location
NJ
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just started this a few weeks ago
65c6f972356e6a6fc1e787beaadabd65_thumb.jpg


32b89568f1bab50182869c922b10769c_thumb.jpg


c05bb3de40c9d8a419333f3b0ce1d8b0_thumb.jpg
 
plan on going reef in the future or just fish only ?
 
I was asked to put more rocks and i did a lot more ..
From this
IMG_1483393528.030690.jpg


To this let me know what ya think?
I'm a newbie so any comment will help me .
IMG_1483393406.635898.jpg

IMG_1483393429.596160.jpg

IMG_1483393438.933312.jpg

IMG_1483393454.518235.jpg

IMG_1483393470.008702.jpg


IMG_1483393528.030690.jpg
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1483393552.062193.jpg
    IMG_1483393552.062193.jpg
    210.3 KB · Views: 31

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new