my 75 g build (began March 2012)

reefndude

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 19, 2013
Messages
1,328
Reaction score
563
Location
Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im a diy guy...if I can build it or make it, I'm gonna build it, or make it)

Started making rock, no way I could afford real live rock. Did purchase 5-7 lbs. to seed the tank.
That process took about a month before i even had a tank.

Found a 55 with stand on craigslist for 60 bucks. I was excited to make some salt water.








Tank cycled for about 45 before clown fish were added. Started cycle by dosing ammonia. Cuc was added at about 2 1/2 months.
2 clowns were the first additions at about 3 to 3 1/2 months.

More to come soon.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new