My 75 gallon reef upgrade

GOSKN5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
754
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I upgraded from a 57 rimless to a standard 75.. drilled corner overflow..

My goal was to create some open space and a mostly clear sand bed.. transfered all rock from 57 and a cup of sand along with most of of he corals and fish...

I love the way it turned out... livestock includes:
Melanarus wrasse
Yellow wrasse
Swissguard basslet
Clarkii clown
3 red stripe cardinals
Pink spot goby and pistol shrimp
Skunk cleaner
Fire shrimp

Would like to add a yellow eye kole tang as my last fish...

Corals include a little of everything... flame algae and a huge clump of halimeda... some montiporas SPS few zoas and softies and some nice gorgonias...

A few FTS... will try to take some close ups of stuff later and post... thanks!

su8agy6a.jpg

2ubyty4e.jpg

u5e5a6ar.jpg

mave7ama.jpg


Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 2
 
I just want to bump this reef.. It is a awsume use of space and how to not overload a tank with corals and rock..
Very nice ....
 
I just want to bump this reef.. It is a awsume use of space and how to not overload a tank with corals and rock..
Very nice ....

Wow thanks for the comments... here are a few more pics...

9a6ateby.jpg

juqyqy5a.jpg

y5ymy8ev.jpg

guje5a7y.jpg

7usa3a7a.jpg

he7u4uva.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 44.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new