My 75 Gallon

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1374881506.770483.jpg
 
Thanks, it actually has green spots and it has vertical lines almost identical like a lepto.
 
I tried the best I could with the DSLR,

DSC_1146.jpg
CSC_1150.jpg
 

Attachments

  • DSC_1145.jpg
    DSC_1145.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 294
Last edited:
Update on these, growing steadily with good colors:

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380919251.641880.jpg


ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380919260.508289.jpg


And introducing Tina !!!

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1380919346.241464.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new