My 9 months old SPS tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter Yanir34
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
How thick are your dry walls ? I also hang a 8 bulb 48 “only by toggle bolts , sometimes I get worried when someone is jumping or slamming things like doors
 
How thick are your dry walls ? I also hang a 8 bulb 48 “only by toggle bolts , sometimes I get worried when someone is jumping or slamming things like doors
it's hanged from concrete ceiling
 
Mili loves the new ATI lighting
Screenshot_20230720-175248_Instagram.jpg
 
Really impressive.

The growth is amazing. I saw similar growth when I sdd my 4x 80w t5s to my leds.
 
Have a great reefing !
20230724_155709.jpg
 
some pics with just LED's....way too much blue for me , but it's nice to look at corals at late evening
IMG-20230728-WA0263.jpg
IMG-20230728-WA0232.jpg
IMG-20230728-WA0261.jpg
IMG-20230728-WA0219.jpg
 
Reefing in progress .
I noticed that 2 corals got little bleached due to switching to 10×54w fixture.
hope that will make it .
here some pics of my SPS , the last Pic is the bleached coral.
Also ,po4 is 0.00 and no3 is at 1 ppm.
i increased 3 days ago feeding of the fishes ,also started target feeding with reef roids.
20230806_205923.jpg
20230806_210107.jpg

20230806_210046.jpg
20230806_205804_remastered.jpg
20230806_205633.jpg
20230806_205606.jpg
20230806_205406.jpg
20230806_205212.jpg
20230806_205117.jpg
20230806_204936.jpg
20230806_204945.jpg
20230806_205251.jpg
 
Hi Yanir, very nice tank. Can you remind me again what part of the world you’re in?
 
Hi Yanir, very nice tank. Can you remind me again what part of the world you’re in?
Thank you !
I'm from Israel
 
Great looking coral, many of us wish our corals looked that good during the ugly stage!
haha thanks....just finished the ugly stage 1.5 month ago
 
Reefing in progress .
I noticed that 2 corals got little bleached due to switching to 10×54w fixture.
hope that will make it .
here some pics of my SPS , the last Pic is the bleached coral.
Also ,po4 is 0.00 and no3 is at 1 ppm.
i increased 3 days ago feeding of the fishes ,also started target feeding with reef roids.
20230806_205923.jpg
20230806_210107.jpg

20230806_210046.jpg
20230806_205804_remastered.jpg
20230806_205633.jpg
20230806_205606.jpg
20230806_205406.jpg
20230806_205212.jpg
20230806_205117.jpg
20230806_204936.jpg
20230806_204945.jpg
20230806_205251.jpg
What’s the third one??
 
Some kind of mili
 
here is 2.5 old frag that bought from LFS.
it was completely brown.
it's evolving into something beautiful
20230821_131413.jpg
 
Hello everyone, it's been awhile since I've been here...there is some updates.

1. I have changed T5 bulbs combination to :

1 giessmann tropic 6500k
1 coral plus
6 blue plus
2 actinic
I have also added 2 Kesiil 360x tuna blue ,mostly for sunrise/sunset.
I'm very happy with results.

2. I started dosing Modern Reef No3 and Po4 , at liquid solutions. it definitely gives better colors to SPS.

3. 2 months ago I had 16 hours of power off , due to electricity error at their main network.
I have lost some fish and some SPS because of that.

well the tank is keep growing and mature.

have a happy reefing !
Screenshot_20231111-194745_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231111-194721_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231111-194709_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231111-194643_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20231111-194632_Gallery.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 16 21.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 9.2%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 14.5%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 9 11.8%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 12 15.8%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new