My acan looks fat?!?

BattlestarGalaxia

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 23, 2014
Messages
127
Reaction score
2
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an acan coral a couple weeks ago and now it doesn't look anything like it did. I'm worried something might be wrong with it. If anyone can help here's a picture.
 

Attachments

  • 1420676437507.jpg
    1420676437507.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 213
  • 1420676454016.jpg
    1420676454016.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 227
Have you fed it anything? Looks like an intense feeding response to me. How long has it been like that?
 
About a week now it's been like this. Also I feed it yesterday for the first time ever and only because I was worried for its health.
 
Mine did that while they were adjusting to the new light. What lights are you running?
 
I thought they were supposed to look like this! ‍♂️
 

Attachments

  • B4605804-28E0-4C58-B02B-2CE4720C4556.jpeg
    B4605804-28E0-4C58-B02B-2CE4720C4556.jpeg
    245.2 KB · Views: 53

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 36.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 16.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new