My acro collection aka my obsession

View attachment 4029433

View attachment 4029434
Looking fantastic, Brad! What are the names of the last few Tenuis corals you posted?
Thanks Tim, it seems like forever since I've had pieces to post pics of. Things have been going well.

I believe you're asking about
CC Pink Highlighter
Acrolandia
Angry Birds
That's going from the last pic and scrolling up
Wow do you ever have frags for sale?
I do, Im probably close to being able to do that again. It's been awhile but Ive done quite a few.
 
What is the second one there?! That is awesome

9 months later but I ran across one (of many) acro lists I have.

That piece came from a trade I did long ago with Adam @Battlecorals it's the RC Poison Envy


The tank has been doing well, I'm trying my hardest to post updated pics but where's the time go 😭


Love that acro- RC Poison Envy!!
 
I have one of those new lensport things if you want to give it a try, off work the next few days and happy to bring it by, feel free to shoot me a text.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new