My Acro Collection

The colony of it looked close but we'll see once this grows out. I'm not heartbroken that it may not be it but we'll see what happens. My Bill Murray looked like poopy for a loooonnngggg time before it looked like a Bill Murray.
Its on the to-do for sure just need to find a spot and space is hard to come by lately
That Bill Murray looks amazing, mine is growing great but my color is much more dark than that. I’m hoping it’s just a waiting game for me as well!
 
That Bill Murray looks amazing, mine is growing great but my color is much more dark than that. I’m hoping it’s just a waiting game for me as well!
Like darker green? Try giving it a little more light!
 
@Homewrecker

Do you still have the BC Battlejuice? I just happened to see your post. I have been trying to figure out the name of my acro from BC as I lost track, but here’s a picture
IMG_2070.jpeg
IMG_2071.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 9 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 6 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new