My AI Prime 16HD not working

  • Thread starter Thread starter Omikayalan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Omikayalan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2025
Messages
38
Reaction score
20
Location
Barcelona
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello, my AI Prime that i bought a couple months ago stopped working for some unknown reason. Everything is configured propperly but the LEDs don't turn on neither in the normal schedule or the demo mode, only moonlight is still working. Lunar mode is disabled. I tried factory resetting but it didn't work. What is happening? This is my configuration:

Screenshot_2025-06-08-15-40-44-197_com.aquaillumination.prime.jpg
 
Did you buy it new?

My experiences with AI support have been outstanding. On two separate occasions, they replaced lights that were out of warranty for me.

I would reach out to them. If you purchased the light used, you may be out of luck.
 
Did you buy it new?

My experiences with AI support have been outstanding. On two separate occasions, they replaced lights that were out of warranty for me.

I would reach out to them. If you purchased the light used, you may be out of luck.
I bought it new. I already contacted them. I hope if there's something wrong i can replace it. Thank you
 
I bought it new. I already contacted them. I hope if there's something wrong i can replace it. Thank you

I'm sure they will do the right thing.

My one criticism about AI is that their equipment is very temperamental. I'm always afraid to unplug something because it sometimes takes a lot to get it started again.

Good luck and keep us posted on your progress. 🙂
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new