my anemone is acting weird

I agree with this. Just use vibrant. It’s safer and will get rid of your algae just the same. Bump up your snails a little and dose vibrant 1 mL per 10 gallons 1x a week. The anemone should bounce back. Hydrogen peroxide kills EVERYTHING not just algae. This is why we use it to clean wounds.
yea i’m gonna stop using hydrogen peroxide and just let the anemone settle down and use vibrant instead
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 36.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 12.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new