My anemone is going for a ride!

AydenLincoln

Pufferfish lover!
View Badges
Joined
Mar 27, 2022
Messages
7,135
Reaction score
10,440
Location
Easton
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Weeeee!!!!!
IMG_5303.jpeg
 
Wow. Very cool!
 
He is still attached. I’m wondering how long he will stay there. I expect a bit of time as the snail doesn’t move that fast lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new