My aquarium

  • Thread starter Thread starter Butterz
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Butterz

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 15, 2013
Messages
31
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is how my aquarium has become over a month and been up to scratch with my water etc etc my BTA on the far left corner has been through a lot! He had a torn foot but is now healed overnight which is by far amazing because his damage was lethal. My clowns host the other BTA in the crevasse to the right under the rock which is also amazing my Copperband finds little shrimp like things and wormy things he eats them. I've discovered spider crabs brittle stars and coral crab (what ever they are called) I'm very happy with my aquarium so far so good later on I want to get a bigger tank when I can :). Any thoughts on my Aquarium? By the way this is my first saltwater start up :) (sorry for the poor quality in pic hope it's clear enough)
5u9uqyhy.jpg
 
He loves it! I try not feed him the same things everytime though.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new