My aquarium

gbrewer1

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 2, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
22
Location
walker
What state or country do you live in
Louisiana
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi my name is Goldie and I am new. Located in south Louisiana. I just upgraded from a 180 saltwater to a 310 and loving it. Oh by the way I love tangs.

B6DAD6EA-885C-4BE9-93AD-1DBB388F3F95.jpeg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome to the community Goldie! That sure is a beautiful looking tank. I look forward to seeing more from you about it. And the obvious question is... who doesn't love tangs? ;-)
 
Welcome to the forum! I love tangs too (I have a 260 gallon). What’s your favorite tang?

1653430334391.gif
 
Love my naso. Still have a lot to do to my tank.
I love nasos! They are my second favorite (first being orange shoulders).
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 15 20.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 28.4%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 9 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new