My AquaSD frag pack, and some more pics

  • Thread starter Thread starter Triggreef
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Triggreef

Zoa Addict
View Badges
Joined
Apr 11, 2014
Messages
4,955
Reaction score
2,796
Location
East Hampton, CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I received my frag pack from ASD a couple days ago. :bigsmile:

I also had a previous order of somewhere around $300 to $400 from ASD that got held up for 5 days with UPS due to severe weather conditions. Needless to say, nothing made it at all and ASD replaced that entire order for me! So there's also some pics of those too. I lost track of all the names so I have some name matching to do but heres the pics.

The frag pack (if anyone has ideas on ID for these let me know because these weren't named)

6617f010-2df8-4957-886b-ae5b63412339_zpsskq2pcet.jpg


IMG_5519_zpsnierz5du.jpg


Ignore roackstars on left, had those already

IMG_5564_zpsuw6yiqpt.jpg




And these are from the order replacement...

Fruit Punch

IMG_5576_zps4ojloip4.jpg


IMG_5578_zpspwsh8fjl.jpg


IMG_5567_zpsjsyfslvs.jpg


IMG_5568_zpsv5juzrso.jpg


IMG_5569_zpsiyznl4ap.jpg


IMG_5571_zpsxamdksoe.jpg


IMG_5572_zps9lz0rzli.jpg


IMG_5581_zps70ugrtad.jpg


IMG_5579_zpsmmckjnkv.jpg


IMG_5580_zpsexf0gvfg.jpg


And some others I picked up...

IMG_5573_zpsz0ygpf9m.jpg


IMG_5533_zpshuxg9tyq.jpg


IMG_5585_zps4c4z4c84.jpg


IMG_5529_zpsk0ap9i5k.jpg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new