My artwork

  • Thread starter Thread starter LadyMac
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Thank you guys! Here's a couple more from the phone as well as one of my current works in progress.
IMG_0839.JPG IMG_8464.JPG IMG_1256.JPG
 
Thanks! Here is my current project:
IMG_1605.JPG
 
Here are a few others. I finished the one for my friend, and she cried :) also a stooge pic for another friend. I think I’ll make prints of that one. So pleased with it. Currently I have four more in the works.
469112EF-742E-4F2D-8E50-D79C552BB94D.jpeg 02032509-746B-48F2-AB7A-596594C4F621.jpeg B5BA39A4-7A69-4AA6-B023-10EA26EF6864.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 47.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new