My Banggai Pair 4/28/2012

Ok- youtube has the video up - if you want to watch there :)
 
And Steven.... are you looking to get another? Or ...not at this time?

I am looking to get a pair eventually and definitely would like tank raised this time over a wild caught pair... I am waiting a few more weeks though as I want to watch the two fish I have in my tank now and see how they do before adding more fish (I think I had an outbreak of ich and lost one of my clowns :()
 
:( sorry to hear that- hope the tank is doing better soon - sucks to lose something from your tanks :(

Yeah- tank raised is definitely the way to go - the better way that is. The pairs I have had have been wc per the lfs. And I think have had better appetites from other posts I read from various keepers. That is the only diff I can tell so far- but I have not had tank raised................... (yet!), lol,.... waiting to see where this batch of eggs takes me :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new