My cardinalfish eat each other.

  • Thread starter Thread starter inactive
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I

inactive

Guest
View Badges
So... my flame cardinal eats blue streak cardinals...

I was wondering why the BSC were not eating, then dying.. Hm, okay they are starving ro death.. Good job Kraylen, you're a great father.


I go into the lab at like 3 am, start flashlight surfing in the tank to see a BSC tail sticking out of my FC's mouth.. What an arseface.
 
pictures, or it didnt happen.... j/k i've heard of agressive cardinals, my buddy's pajama bullys and nips everyone that comes near "his" corner
 
No, the flame cardinal ate the blue streak.. as in, swam up and engulfed the entire thing in one bite.. a fish half it's size.
 
this is from liveaquaria.com on the flame cardinal....

A 30 gallon or larger aquarium with caves and peaceful tank mates is a good environment for this slow and methodical swimmer. It should not be kept in large groups because of its aggressive behavior towards other Cardinalfish, although it does well in mated pairs. It is a nocturnal fish and may be watched using a red light.
 
I'm sorry, I stopped using online stores for fish facts a long time ago :(
 
ILol i just looked up the flame cardinal to see it and saw that :nerd: :bigsmile:

No Offense towards the mad professor lol
 
Dude that is BAD AWESOME! LOL!
 
Man I was like.. "what the heck is he eating?.... did I lose another blue streak?" *seconds pass..* "AHHHH what the heck!!!! NO BAD FISH BAD!" *beats glass*
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new