My cheap 125

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Score! The best part is the fact it was placed gently enough......in a dumpster.
Good point. I worked a job where we got to throw away old electronics into a dumpster and it was fun to throw them as hard as possible. A giant glass aquarium wouldn’t have stood a chance.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The real question is...had you not found one in the dumpster...would one have not ended up in the dumpster. Hmmm
Technically I didn't find it - my coworker found it, called me, helped me pull it out, stashed it at his house for a week, and helped me load it into my truck to take home. It also came with a Fluval canister that I rebuilt and is currently in use on my 110 for close to 10 years now.

OP
OP
Gtinnel

Gtinnel

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Could I have a hippo tang in a tank that big?
One would do fine for a while but would eventually need a bigger tank IMO. However there are plenty of differing opinions on tank sizes for tangs and I lean more towards the needing more space side of that argument.

I am sure there are plenty of people that keep them in that size tank or smaller.

I have considered getting one but don’t want to hassle with trying to find someone to take it when it eventually gets too big.

ILikeFish!

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
One would do fine for a while but would eventually need a bigger tank IMO. However there are plenty of differing opinions on tank sizes for tangs and I lean more towards the needing more space side of that argument.

I am sure there are plenty of people that keep them in that size tank or smaller.

I have considered getting one but don’t want to hassle with trying to find someone to take it when it eventually gets too big.
What about a powder blue tang?

Being sticky and staying connected: Have you used any reef-safe glue?

• I have used reef safe glue.

Votes: 126 88.1%
  • I haven’t used reef safe glue, but plan to in the future.

Votes: 8 5.6%
  • I have no interest in using reef safe glue.

Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.1%
Back