MY clementines for sale!

Status
Not open for further replies.

m'akoyPINOY

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 7, 2009
Messages
390
Reaction score
5
Location
MANHATTAN,NEW YORK
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
10 polyps $350 shipped.
3 available.pm me if interested.
_MG_02062.jpg

oct2011128-1.jpg


far left my clementines is PENDING.
 
Last edited:
I want these sooooooooooooooooo bad!
Killer deal!

Btw you have the best looking frags I have ever seen!
 
How much for the 3g or OME above them lol
 
+1 what great looking frags. What are those chalices on the rack? I'm flying into Albany tonight...got half a mind to drive down there and pick something up.....
 
I want these sooooooooooooooooo bad!
Killer deal!

Btw you have the best looking frags I have ever seen!
thanks,KLR!



How much for the 3g or OME above them lol
all chalices above them is $80


+1 what great looking frags. What are those chalices on the rack? I'm flying into Albany tonight...got half a mind to drive down there and pick something up.....
thanks,chalices are pnoy watermelon and mengs mummy eye.
 
How much lighting do you give them I have a frag of them and I just can't get them right maybe I just need to get another from you lol! Thanks!
 
Sent you a pm, btw what are the blue zoas to the left?
 
all pm's replied.almost as some guys their PM's full.

all coral frags in the pics is SOLDOUT.

i have a few mengs mummy eye and 2 10 polyp frag of my clementine's!
 
Last edited:
My inbox might of been full its clear now.
 
all pm's replied.almost as some guys their PM's full.

all coral frags in the pics is SOLDOUT.

i have a few mengs mummy eye and 2 10 polyp frag of my clementine's!

My pm is cleared

Congrats on the sales and congrats to the buyers for getting some awesome corals!
 
that was some REally sweet stuff!sweet pics also!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new