My Clown Fish Harem Tank

Terry DeMott

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2017
Messages
475
Reaction score
90
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_0133.JPG
IMG_0137.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG
IMG_0139.JPG


IMG_0138.JPG
 
Last edited:
Super cool! I have to reboot my 220 next year, so I was thinking a harem would be neat (I only seem to have luck keeping clowns alive, lol).

Are these ocellaris or percs?

Keep us updated on how it goes!
 
Looks great! Love the clam! How long have you had the harem?
 
Looks fantastic although I cant help but feel a huge Mag would go perfect where that clam is!:)

Love the sump setup too.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new