My clown fish is struggling

eddthereefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 23, 2026
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Location
lancaster
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Hi
I woken up this morning and my clownfish is not doing ok I had him for around 3 months and about 1 week ago he had white poo so I treated him for parasites and worms and now he sudden taking a turn overnight I have check the water everything is perfect my other clown is doing is doing perfect. this has baffled me can anyone help

Ps he only stop eating this yesterday as I have been watching him he been eat pellets and garlic brime frozen

Tank size 48litre IMG_4830.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I reported your post so the content gets moved to the disease forum.


🐠
 

Hi
I woken up this morning and my clownfish is not doing ok I had him for around 3 months and about 1 week ago he had white poo so I treated him for parasites and worms and now he sudden taking a turn overnight I have check the water everything is perfect my other clown is doing is doing perfect. this has baffled me can anyone help

Ps he only stop eating this yesterday as I have been watching him he been eat pellets and garlic brime frozen

Tank size 48litre IMG_4830.jpeg
I see secondary lesions associated with brooklynella and best treated with ruby rally pro which is reef safe with coral and inverts
 

Hi
I woken up this morning and my clownfish is not doing ok I had him for around 3 months and about 1 week ago he had white poo so I treated him for parasites and worms and now he sudden taking a turn overnight I have check the water everything is perfect my other clown is doing is doing perfect. this has baffled me can anyone help

Ps he only stop eating this yesterday as I have been watching him he been eat pellets and garlic brime frozen

Tank size 48litre IMG_4830.jpeg

Welcome to Teef2Reef!

What medication(s) did you use before? Dose and number of treatments?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new