My clowns finally did it

  • Thread starter Thread starter ferguson2
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

ferguson2

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2012
Messages
139
Reaction score
2
Location
Blacksburg VA
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well they did it
1387672590975.jpg
at the base of my elegance but I have no way to care for the fry :( happy and sad at the same time.
 
Wow this is like the first thread on this that I have seen this week. It must be in the air!

Congrats!
 
How long have your pair been together? I'm trying to stay patient with my ones, but boy is it difficult. Adds another nice thing to the aquarium. Then again sometimes it's because of the other tank mates that they don't spawn. I just really hope they will.
Congratsz with achieving a successful breeding pair.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 29.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 35.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new