My Collection

Thank you very much everyone!

I use canon 550D with canon L series 100mm macro lens
 
I am a zoa collector too. There are lots of zoa species in Taiwan. Hope we can share our frags someday in the future.
 
I am a zoa collector too. There are lots of zoa species in Taiwan. Hope we can share our frags someday in the future.

Im glad to see another zoa collector over seas, would be a pleasure to share some zoas someday!
 
IMG_1372.jpg


IMG_1410.jpg


I like PEs :)
 
:dribble:

now see, it's threads like this that have firmly decided my next tank will be a zoa tank. Hopefully one day my collection will be as nice as this one!
 
:dribble:

now see, it's threads like this that have firmly decided my next tank will be a zoa tank. Hopefully one day my collection will be as nice as this one!

Thank you!

Im sure it will :)
 
Love your collection frag one of each and I'll keep them for back up lol
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 12 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 34.3%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 25 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new