Im loving these!

IMG_4169_zps03194666.jpg

IMG_4174_zps4d430896.jpg

Munch

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great shots, I assume you're shooting full Manual, what settings typically are you starting with? Also, what's your lighting conditions like while shooting? Flash or no as well.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm hoping to pick up some of your shooting experience as you do it so well!

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great shots, I assume you're shooting full Manual, what settings typically are you starting with? Also, what's your lighting conditions like while shooting? Flash or no as well.

Sorry for all the questions, but I'm hoping to pick up some of your shooting experience as you do it so well!

Yup manual, but really depends on the conditions. Mainly the fstop and ISO. I typically turn on all the lights for these shots, its more on the 20k side. I dont use flash for corals. Good luck with your shots!

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ah yes the Bloodshots AKA Turple Terrors, not many people know but that was the name i gave them before Jason named them Bloodshots and it stuck but mainly to the locals :) so they kind of had an unofficial name to them at the time lol. I miss them too...they are my favs!

Sorry bro. But that story is not true.

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Sorry. Wasn't trying to cause any trouble. I know where he got them, where they originally came from and when he got them. Again, I wasn't trying to cause any trouble. You very well may have gotten another morph that was very similar. I'm just referring to the original palys he named "Bloodshots" Thanks. BTW, Your tank is looking KILLER. You always have the nicest paly collection.

OP
OP
Supreme Reefs

Supreme Reefs

Zoa Crazy!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry. Wasn't trying to cause any trouble. I know where he got them, where they originally came from and when he got them. Again, I wasn't trying to cause any trouble. You very well may have gotten another morph that was very similar. I'm just referring to the original palys he named "Bloodshots" Thanks. BTW, Your tank is looking KILLER. You always have the nicest paly collection.

No problem bro, I do too. I was there when his bloodshots were only a few polyps and I kept bugging him for some for a while. They had no name during the time but mine I definitely got from him :). Thanks I'm trying :p

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back