My Collection

I've seen this set-up & collection in person and it is simply unbelievable. Ben you are a very tallented man. Thanks for updating, I always enjoy your pics and it gives me a goal or benchmark to shoot for. How about this......stop collecting/trading for two or three years and then, maybe......I'll have a fraction of your and can only hope to keep them as healthy. Great job!
 
_MG_0723.jpg

Nice Bleeding Hearts Ben.
I'll be buggin you for some of those in about 2 years when I have a tank again...
 
I've seen this set-up & collection in person and it is simply unbelievable. Ben you are a very tallented man. Thanks for updating, I always enjoy your pics and it gives me a goal or benchmark to shoot for. How about this......stop collecting/trading for two or three years and then, maybe......I'll have a fraction of your and can only hope to keep them as healthy. Great job!

lol! thank you! you have a pretty nice inventory now yourself :)

This collecting is addicting! :D
 
I should not have looked inside your thread! Now I am sooooo jealous that I did not grab up some of those Paradise zoos. Beautiful :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new