My Collection

what kind of camera do you use? im using a canon xti nd half the photos still come out horrible.. what mode are you in when u shoot under the blue lights?
 
Jeez I thought I had alot of Zoas lol I definetely will be contacting you one of these days You have a few I dont have and would like to get my hands on them if they're available
 
Update :D

_MG_1661.jpg


_MG_1700.jpg


_MG_1712.jpg
the new mixed with the oldies but goodies! very nice bro... :)
 
What a amazing collection.
Very nice.
Great pictures too!
 
Wow i forgot to reply in my thread lol

Thank you everyone for the comments! :)

Marvin- yup gota keep it old school :D
 
Some of my scolys :D

_MG_1803.jpg

This one is actually more yellow near the center and theres purple patches in there.


_MG_1805.jpg


_MG_1807.jpg


_MG_1811.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new