My Coral

Will these come back to life fully and start spreading these used to be purple bottom with greenish

  • No you're better off starting with new

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No they are dead

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Timothy young

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2016
Messages
20
Reaction score
4
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My corals are doing okay after killing one of them somehow I love 4 then the other one I thought I'd well I thought three of them died ones coming back to life was doing really well and spreading tell me what you think is this is going to make it this was really big and I thought it killed it but it's starting to come back to life
20161222_103026.jpg
20161222_103026.jpg
20161222_102931.jpg


20161222_102935.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new