My current tank

KillerKl0wnFish

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 30, 2025
Messages
13
Reaction score
9
Location
ScotchPlains
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My RSM 130d been up for a year. Started reefing in Feb 2011. Tank was shut down when I moved. Took a
Few years off.
Working on a 75 gallon build now.

IMG_6944.jpeg IMG_6945.jpeg
 
My RSM 130d been up for a year. Started reefing in Feb 2011. Tank was shut down when I moved. Took a
Few years off.
Working on a 75 gallon build now.

IMG_6944.jpeg IMG_6945.jpeg
What are your plans for the 75?
 
welcome back!
 
What are your plans for the 75?
Think I'm gonna do something different...gonna try using aquatic safe resin rock for the display and keep flat live rock on the sand. Not sure which direction with the coral I'm gonna go...I may do the entire back wall in green stars. A few fish...still making a list on those. Leaning towards gold nuggets
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6858.jpeg
    IMG_6858.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 67
So far I'm getting there. Not sure if I want to silicone the filtration box in. There's to large of a gap on the sides and a small gap in the back. Maybe I can put some black filtration sponge so no critters get stuck but that may be a brooding spot for all kinds of bad things. Perhaps the sponge and seal it with silicone? Not sure how long that will last with water pressure up in it.
IMG_7035.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH PART OF YOUR SETUP IS HARDEST TO REACH OR REMOVE FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE?

  • Glass behind or beside the tank

    Votes: 17 21.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 8.9%
  • Sump or rear filtration chambers

    Votes: 11 13.9%
  • Skimmer or other filtration equipment

    Votes: 10 12.7%
  • Overflow or plumbing

    Votes: 13 16.5%
  • Lights or lids

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mine is pretty easy to access!

    Votes: 20 25.3%
  • Other—tell us what I missed

    Votes: 1 1.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new