my custom rimless cube

Beauty of a tank! Love the build pics too!
 
Thanks for all the kind words everyone! Reefmaster, no, it wasn't very hard to do, but things happen very fast once you start so make sure everything is ready. Novice, sadly the pipe is no longer with me, he got stuck in the vortech one day. I haven't had the heart to try again.
 
little blurry but here's the monthly growth pic
665503_10103559345854264_310719584_o.jpg
 
Great shots of your corals!! Thanks for sharing!!!
 
Tank is looking really nice. The Picasso looks great too. :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Looks awesome. What damsels are those? A pair? Any more shots of the Picasso? :)


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thanks :-). They are rollandi damsels and I'm fairly sure they are indeed a pair. They actually need to be removed. Although they are pretty docile as far as damsels go, they have set up their territory around a razor clam hole in a rock right in the middle of the tank. They can be real jerks when they are defending it.
I need to take pics of that little clownfish for you. He's a cross between a snowflake and a really dark rod-onyx that a friend of mine bred. He later sold all his breeding pairs to the good people at clownfish depot.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new