My Deep Blue shallow 24x24x12

lps1212

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking wellso coming in great before tanks and diggin your current one I see you still have your collection of wellsos growing keep em pics coming I too started hunting wellsos

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Nice looking wellso coming in great before tanks and diggin your current one I see you still have your collection of wellsos growing keep em pics coming I too started hunting wellsos

Wellso are now more commonly referred to as Trachyphyllia but I know that Wellsophyllia is still in use by many ... however the correct appellation should really be Trachy, or Folded Brain, as it is also referred to by its common name ... this is just FWIW and as an informational post .... not to point out errors ...

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

The one shown on the previous page is obviously a super looking one and I wonder what its size really is, as it appears to be quite large already ... Gorgeous one though ! I have seen them being offered for sale anywhere from $ 100 to $ 400, depending on size and depending on colors and number of folds ...

Last edited:

alberthiel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
They all look awesome indeed ... and if you forgot my address so you can send them, just PM me ok :)

OP
OP
lawnman

lawnman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well my tank is officially 18 months old. I gave the tank a great cleaning this week. The sump was way overdue. I also picked up a new meat coral I will post pictures of it later. But here is the sump all jazzed up.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 74 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 71 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 20 9.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back