• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

My diy frag rack

  • Thread starter Thread starter Kfactor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Kfactor

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 7, 2019
Messages
1,252
Reaction score
1,114
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all i starting to learn 3D printing And have been having fun with it so I thought I puke try a frag rack hat do you guys think

E08BF2B0-E5C6-4A9F-A24D-E8E0BF2C98A9.jpeg
 
Hi all i starting to learn 3D printing And have been having fun with it so I thought I puke try a frag rack hat do you guys think

E08BF2B0-E5C6-4A9F-A24D-E8E0BF2C98A9.jpeg
I'm interested selling any??
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new