My DIY led build.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Aaron H.
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
If I had not blown 7 LEDs, I think it totaled up to around $360 give or take a little for little things I may have gotten. But I opted out for extras on this with having 4 different sets of LEDs ran by different drivers for complete tuneability (with potentiometers for bow but I will add a reef keeper later ) and the project box to house the drivers and the braided wire sleeve for a cleaner look.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new