My DIY Rock build

Armydogracing

Zoa Collector
View Badges
Joined
Aug 26, 2015
Messages
616
Reaction score
567
Location
Ankeny Iowa
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i decided to do a diy rock piece for my tank and this is what i ended up with. I still have to cure the rock and glue it together but wanted to see what it will look like and I think I like it.

I have around 100lbs of LR rubble in my sump.

I added LR when i made the structure .

Bottom
20150920_133444.jpg

Top
20150920_133451.jpg

Front
20150920_135040.jpg
20150920_135045.jpg

Top view
20150920_135053.jpg

One side
20150920_135100.jpg


What do you think
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new