My Dream Tank Build!!

Diazreeflife

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 2, 2013
Messages
263
Reaction score
2
Location
Land o Lakes, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Taking it slow since my wife and I just had a baby he is only 3 weeks old so he is keeping us busy to say the least.

125 Gallon 24x24x48 with a 30 gallon sump.

View attachment 104407

View attachment 104408
Here are my DIY metal halides.

ImageUploadedByReef2Reef Aquarium Forum1384220856.300309.jpg

Installed my NextReef SMR1 Solid Media Reactor. I'm hoping in the next couple months I can get the protein skimmer and the pump.

I been super busy setting up my water change system I'm almost done with it should be by the end of the week. I'll post some picture when it's complete.

David
 
Congrats on the new tank and baby!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 28.6%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new