Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers! I’m about to embark on my next adventure as I purchased the Red Sea S1000 G2 and am in the process of setting it up. My prior tank was a Waterbox 220.6 and I sold it because we moved this past June from California to South Carolina. I like the bigger size and will be doing a mixed reef. Fortunately most of the equipment I used for my Waterbox will work for the new tank so I’m having fun designing the new plumbing system including a UV and aquascaping as well. I started in the hobby 3 years and many $$$ ago and have enjoyed the journey and the wonderful sharing of ideas on reef2reef. Happy Holidays all!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way, and with your experience you are sure to do well.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in South Carolina:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back