My Dream Tank

Welcome to the party.
Superbowl Advertisement GIF by ADWEEK
 
Hello Fellow Reefers! I’m about to embark on my next adventure as I purchased the Red Sea S1000 G2 and am in the process of setting it up. My prior tank was a Waterbox 220.6 and I sold it because we moved this past June from California to South Carolina. I like the bigger size and will be doing a mixed reef. Fortunately most of the equipment I used for my Waterbox will work for the new tank so I’m having fun designing the new plumbing system including a UV and aquascaping as well. I started in the hobby 3 years and many $$$ ago and have enjoyed the journey and the wonderful sharing of ideas on reef2reef. Happy Holidays all!

Welcome! Glad you joined. Sounds like you are well on your way, and with your experience you are sure to do well.

Have you considered starting your build thread? I found its a great place to document my tank's evolution for myself. I started tank first then joined, so I'm still finding myself going back collecting pictures & updating historically as well as current state. Once you create your first post in your thread and link it to your account, they will give you build badge (look left, under my ID)

This might help you find people local to you in South Carolina:
https://www.reef2reef.com/forums/local-reef-club-discussion.516/
This is a good reference book type online article I still review:
https://www.reef2reef.com/ams/the-supreme-guide-to-setting-up-a-saltwater-reef-aquarium.84/
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!! Can't wait to see what your tank looks like!!
Welcome.gif
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 32.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 28.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new