My Dream Tank

Reefer59

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2019
Messages
5
Reaction score
29
Location
Bluffton
What state or country do you live in
South Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers! I’m about to embark on my next adventure as I purchased the Red Sea S1000 G2 and am in the process of setting it up. My prior tank was a Waterbox 220.6 and I sold it because we moved this past June from California to South Carolina. I like the bigger size and will be doing a mixed reef. Fortunately most of the equipment I used for my Waterbox will work for the new tank so I’m having fun designing the new plumbing system including a UV and aquascaping as well. I started in the hobby 3 years and many $$$ ago and have enjoyed the journey and the wonderful sharing of ideas on reef2reef. Happy Holidays all!
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 21 29.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new