My EXT 75

n05stang

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 1, 2017
Messages
33
Reaction score
8
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reefing has been my hobby since 2000, I have had a few tanks over the years and scuba dive annually. My latest dive was Hawaii and hopefully I’ll be going to Egypt soon! I’m a registered nurse in New York and in my free time I I manage 5 aquariums, ride my motorcycle or seek out new aquarium stores.

Last year was a very hard year being a nurse and to cope with the pandemic that really hit my hospital I decided it was time to upgrade my tank. I have an apartment and unfortunately could not go to big so I went with an IM ext 75. The build started in September I believe. The main display is the ext 75 with aps stand. I have a bashsea sump and it’s lit by xr15 g3. I really want to upgrade to the g5 but me and my wife just bought me a new Cadillac so that’s on hold.

C81570FD-580B-40C3-B355-A02F92F1C40E.jpeg
9B1B76D2-050B-4653-B830-F183DAAD9846.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 34.6%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 19.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 15.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new