My family

welcome2.jpg



WELCOME TO THE r2r FAMILY !!
 
The only bad thing about Christmas is our local fish stores are closed, so any money and gift cards burning holes in our purses or wallets can’t be spent! It’s like going through a withdrawal accompanied by night sweats, rapid heart beat, sleep deprivation, excessive eating, cleaning our tanks even though they were just cleaned yesterday and visions of corals, inverts, fish, dry goods, and equipment needed for our tanks dance through our heads!
Cheers...
 
The only bad thing about Christmas is our local fish stores are closed, so any money and gift cards burning holes in our purses or wallets can’t be spent! It’s like going through a withdrawal accompanied by night sweats, rapid heart beat, sleep deprivation, excessive eating, cleaning our tanks even though they were just cleaned yesterday and visions of corals, inverts, fish, dry goods, and equipment needed for our tanks dance through our heads!
Cheers...

To a degree yes. It also allows an opportunity to select and research online what you will want to get at your LFS and do a water change in prep for the new arrival(s) But I too know that feeling. I have no gift cards as I buy as I need throughout the year and everyone was advised to buy me Nothing as I need nothing.
Enjoy your cards and would love to hear of your findings tomorrow.

Merry Xmas !!
 

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new