My Favorite Pics!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter 143gadgets
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

143gadgets

Mr. Meticulous
View Badges
Joined
Sep 12, 2006
Messages
6,006
Reaction score
157
Location
D.C.
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I figured I would post some of my favorite pics for you all to see. I have been photographing corals and tanks for quite awhile. Hope you enjoy these as much as I do. I will keep adding them as I go through my archives. :D

FYI, many of these corals are not mine so please don't PM me with frag requests.

Tyree LE Space Invader Pectinia

SJ_0001-1.jpg
 
Chris, clearly my favorite pictures of yours are your wedding work :D
 
Awesome Chris!! Good to see you back. Looking forward to seeing more. Hope all is well buddy...
 
Nice looking pictures and corals! That might be the fattest Space Invader I have ever seen!
 
Wow!! Stunning pics!! I'll be keeping an eye on this thread!! :neutral:
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 10 23.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 38.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 9.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new